- Firstly, insert your shoetrees and brush your shoes to remove any dirt or dust.
- Apply a very small amount of cream all over the shoes. We recommend using our creams since they have been specially formulated for our different calf colours. Our creams will restore colour and shine. You can also use a slightly darker shade if you would prefer to create burnishing effects.
- Which leather colour would you like to shine? Pair it with the perfect cream and wax colour.
- Once your cream has rested and absorbed, brush your shoes to remove excess.
- You can then proceed to apply your matching colour wax; this will give your shoes are lovely shine finish. Dab your cotton chamois and rub the wax in circular motions through your shoes. Let the wax set for a few minutes and brush.
The leather is made from farmed in the wild Antelope skins. These skins have all the hallmarks that you would expect with the scratches and marks adding to the beautiful appearance of footwear in this leather. Full-grain with a semi-aniline finish. During our shoeroom methods we also burnish which gives a lovely deep aniline appearance.
This leather is chrome tanned.