- Firstly, insert your shoetrees and brush your shoes to remove any dirt or dust.
- Apply a very small amount of cream all over the shoes. We recommend using our creams since they have been specially formulated for our different calf colours. Our creams will restore colour and shine. You can also use a slightly darker shade if you would prefer to create burnishing effects.
- Which leather colour would you like to shine? Pair it with the perfect cream and wax colour.
- Once your cream has rested and absorbed, brush your shoes to remove excess.
- You can then proceed to apply your matching colour wax; this will give your shoes a lovely shine.
Full-grain leather from commercially farmed New Zealand Deer. This is a fully veg tan leather with Olive leaves being used to create the tanning liquor. These leaves would normally have been burnt after the Autumn. During the manufacturing process, any waste from the production whether liquid or solid is totally Eco Friendly with the solid waste being biodegradable within a very short space of time.
Trickers are the only shoe manufacturers in the world who are allowed to use this leather made from calf skins. Due to the veg tan process, the footwear will only ever reach a semi-bright appearance and may need polishing more often because of this. All linings are also made in exactly the same way.
This leather is vegetable tanned.